David was a longtime principal of the firm with over 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer, retiring in December, 2021. The focus of his practice was representing public school districts.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington Council of School Attorneys, Member
- National Council of School Attorneys, Member
- Active memberships on various non-profit Boards of Directors
- J.D., cum laude, Seattle University, 1983
- B.A., with honors, University of Colorado, 1978
Bar / Court Admissions
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Presentations & Publications
Frequent speaker, throughout the state, regarding school and educational law issues.