Curran Law Firm is the oldest business law firm in South King County, with more than 60 years of service from Kent, Washington.
Our clients include small owner-operated stores, service businesses, large distributors, software companies, manufacturers and many other types and sizes of businesses.
Our lawyers are available to answer your legal questions whether you manage a large international corporation or operate a small business.
We help our clients understand the laws and regulations that can significantly impact the success of their business, and offer advice to solve existing problems and prevent future ones.
Our attorneys at Curran Law Firm are well experienced to represent you during intense negotiations or complex litigation. We have extensive litigation and transactional experience. Our attorneys pride themselves in proposing the best strategies so your interests are lawfully protected to avoid potential and costly litigation down the road.
Our business law services include:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Corporations ("C" and "S")
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Advise and assist with compliance of local regulations, state regulation and federal regulations
Purchases and Sales
- Prepare, review and negotiate purchase and sale agreements for assets and stock
- Document and negotiate mergers
- Document and negotiate secured transactions (promissory notes, deeds of trust, UCC filings)
- Non-compete contracts
- Non-disclosure contracts
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employment contracts
- License agreements
- Distributor agreements
- Security agreements
Our business law attorneys understand the new laws, regulations and cases decided by the courts and administrative boards and will use that knowledge to assist you in compliance, contract negotiation and dispute resolution.
Don’t let an innocent oversight or mistake blindside your business success.
Contact one of our business attorneys today to schedule an appointment at 253.852.2345 or E-mail us at email@example.com